What We Do:
Through the support of our community Home At Last Humane Society is honored to provide a variety of services to the Columbia Gorge Area:
- Temporary housing and love for homeless companion animals
- Rehabilitation for homeless companion animals
- Each adopted animal is spayed/neutered, micro-chipped and vaccinated
- Low cost community spay/neuter vouchers
- Emergency food for pets
- Animeals: provide dog and cat food for Meals on Wheels Participants
- In school education programming
- Kids summer camp
- Volunteer opportunities for community members
- A cans and bottles recycling drop off facility
- Pet visitors to area assisted living homes
- Dog training assistance
Home At Last is once again selling dog food for retail sale…
We use high quality food from some of the best producers. Bags are sold in 40 pound ($22.95) and 20 pound bags ($12.95). This is an exception value for a quality product. The dog food is a mixture of brands such as Taste of the Wild, Nutrisource, Eagle, Diamond, Nature’s Variety, and Blue. Since we receive it mixed, we cannot guarantee a % of what brand is in it, but it’s all good stuff.
Emergency Pet Food Bank
On April 1st, Home At Last started new rules and specific hours for the Emergency Pet Food Program.
Please see the Emergency Pet Food tab under “Service” for this new and important information.
Your donations have been pouring in and we are so grateful for all the support. Thank you to the volunteers who have come in and helped us this past week to sort our bottles and cans. We are still in need of steady volunteers to keep up with processing donations, if you are interested in volunteering please contact the Shelter at 541-296-5189