What We Do
Through the support of our community Home At Last Humane Society is honored to provide a variety of services to the Columbia Gorge Area
- Temporary housing and love for homeless companion animals
- Rehabilitation for homeless companion animals
- Each adopted animal is spayed/neutered, micro-chipped and vaccinated
- Low cost community spay/neuter vouchers
- Emergency food for pets
- Animeals: provide dog and cat food for Meals on Wheels Participants
- In school education programming
- Kids summer camp
- Low cost vaccination clinics
- Volunteer opportunities for community members
- A cans and bottles recycling drop off facility
- Pet visitors to area assisted living homes
- Dog training assistance
HAL Dog Food is now available for sale!!
Home At Last is once again selling dog food for retail sale. We use high quality food from some of the best producers. Bags are sold in 40 pound ($22.95) and 20 pound bags ($12.95). This is an exception value for a quality product. The dog food is a mixture of brands such as Taste of the Wild, Nutrisource, Eagle, Diamond, Nature’s Variety, and Blue. Since we receive it mixed, we cannot guarantee a % of what brand is in it, but it’s all good stuff.
CHERRY FESTIVAL PARADE
HOME AT LAST WILL BE CLOSED
SATURDAY 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TO WALK ANIMALS IN PARADE
Please visit Speedy Septic’s Booth at the Cherry Festival to see some of our adoptable dogs
Buy a raffle ticket from Speedy Septic for a chance to win a Traeger Grill.
Speedy Septic will be donating all proceeds from the raffle to Home At Last.
Thank you Speedy Septic!!
Emergency Pet Food Bank
On April 1st, Home At Last started new rules and specific hours for the Emergency Pet Food Program.
Please see the Emergency Pet Food tab under “Service” for this new and important information.
THANK YOU Gorge Community! Your donations have been pouring in and we are so grateful for all the support. Thank you to the volunteers who have come in and helped us this past week to sort our bottles and cans. We are still in need of steady volunteers to keep up with processing donations, if you are interested in volunteering please contact the Shelter at 541-296-5189